ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"









Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Powered by Blogger

Blogwise - blog directory

Blogarama

Blog Search Engine

Creative Commons License

Contents licensed under a CC License.

PETITION for a TMOOD SEQUEL Sign up here.

Need a copy of the TMOOD DVD? Order here.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

What would you do?

This question came up on chat last night.

It's too interesting to pass up, nothing heavy, but it will get you thinking - I bet.


"What would you do if one day (by some freak accident)

you find yourself standing next to Skeet Ulrich? "



As some of you know, I'll have that deer-caught-in-headlights look and as what Kay had described in the previous entry-opens lips, tries to speak but words will not come out kind of reaction. I'll need my TMoOD sistahs to pry my feet off the pavement.

What would be yours you think?

Comments::