ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"









Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Powered by Blogger

Blogwise - blog directory

Blogarama

Blog Search Engine

Creative Commons License

Contents licensed under a CC License.

PETITION for a TMOOD SEQUEL Sign up here.

Need a copy of the TMOOD DVD? Order here.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

One month from now...





Our Ray and Livy....looking quite different.

I love seeing that Keri on Skeet lap pose. With all due respect to Matthew Settle, I think the picture would have been superb if he wasn't in it.

I am getting a little anxious that it's not so well publicised yet. Is it because it's on TNT and not on the major networks? I expected more this being a Speilberg and Dreamworks project.

I am willing to see past the gory scenes, slayings and rituals just to see Skeet-- can't wait!

Don't forget to visit the Into the West TNT website, at least that's a bit updated now. Just a bit as I am feeling deprived again of recent Skeet pictures and news/sightings.

Comments::