ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"









Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Powered by Blogger

Blogwise - blog directory

Blogarama

Blog Search Engine

Creative Commons License

Contents licensed under a CC License.

PETITION for a TMOOD SEQUEL Sign up here.

Need a copy of the TMOOD DVD? Order here.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

thank you all!

wow....

I have just finished reading all the posts previous to joining this crazy, colorful bunch of skeet-lovers!!
I can only try to tell you all---

1--how I have laughed out loud at your hilarious comments (whoopee on the farm is too much!)

2--that I now recognize I am indeed 'not alone in my addiction' (you know if....)

3--that I am learning my way around a blog!! (thanks, skeetrfan for all the tutoring!)

4--that I have discovered how many talented writers are in this group. All of you continually amaze me with your insights and creativity. As I came upon each new 'installment' added to 'our' movie scenes, it only added to my love of this wonderful story. If we never get any kind of sequel from the author or Hallmark, we can enjoy the gifts of these incredibly gifted story tellers that we are blessed to know. I have laughed, cried and blushed (!), and I thank each and every one of you for the time, effort and joy you put into your writing. Can't wait to read future chapters. And just think...we still have 13 episodes of "Miracles" and "Into the West" to discuss and embellish!

Though I have only been here a short time, I feel like I have found a home away from home and some wonderful new friends. Thank you so much for making me feel like a part of the family.

.....don't mean to be too serious...just having a moment here...

Comments::