ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"









Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Powered by Blogger

Blogwise - blog directory

Blogarama

Blog Search Engine

Creative Commons License

Contents licensed under a CC License.

PETITION for a TMOOD SEQUEL Sign up here.

Need a copy of the TMOOD DVD? Order here.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Thanks!

Hey guys,

Just want to acknowledge what an awesome job you all did getting the petition I created circulated to a wider audience! We were kinda stuck at around 83 signatures as of last week, and now we're at 104! I never thought I'd get much of a response (figuring I was one of only a few die-hard TMOOD fans) - but you all proved me wrong!

I'm also glad to be able to share my enjoyment of the movie (and Skeet) with all of you! Keep the fabulous updates coming!

Comments::