ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"









Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Powered by Blogger

Blogwise - blog directory

Blogarama

Blog Search Engine

Creative Commons License

Contents licensed under a CC License.

PETITION for a TMOOD SEQUEL Sign up here.

Need a copy of the TMOOD DVD? Order here.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Petition Drive

I've belonged to IMDb since the airing of TMOOD. In early Feb there was a post regarding a petition drive to Hallmark which I somehow missed until yesterday. Hard to understand since I've practically lived at the site since watching TMOOD. Go figure! I'm posting the site address just in case you've missed it as well so that you can sign the petition. I was only #95 after over a month of availability. I'm sure TMOOD addicts will want to sign. Here ya' go----

Comments::