ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"









Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Powered by Blogger

Blogwise - blog directory

Blogarama

Blog Search Engine

Creative Commons License

Contents licensed under a CC License.

PETITION for a TMOOD SEQUEL Sign up here.

Need a copy of the TMOOD DVD? Order here.

Monday, March 14, 2005

Open to a Sequel

It may look like I hardly sleep--I am now thinking I may well be categorized as that type of person. I am writing this entry as a reply to P & P 5 and Pbright's comments on my first entry.

One of the reasons why I created this blog is that I'd like to keep the hype up on the TMood interest out there and hopefully have the producers, Hallmark, the networks, etc to take notice and really push through with a sequel--ASAP. According to the message boards, someone had mentioned (Toving) that the author of the book had replied to her about Hallmark considering a sequel to this movie. I would love to see that happen and I really don't want a Miracles type campaign that took more than a year before they even decided to release the episodes on DVD, regardless of the wide interest on the show.

I can't believe that I am in the same boat as P&P5, since the show aired, it's like never ending ideas kept on popping on my head. I've had sleepless nights just thinking and imagining it. Good thing for P&P5, she's good enough to write it down. I think I'll do the same.

If you want me to post your two chapters for others to read, I'd be glad to post it here. I am also looking into having members (for those of you who would like to join) be able to post an entry into this blog. I don't want it to be just my voice and comments for the rest of you. I'll let you know how that goes. I've never done the member sharing on blogger before, so I need to read up on it. I am sure there is a way to get all our ideas out there.

What do you think? Do leave a comment or email me (my email is listed on my comment replies) on it.

And now for some sleep....I do have a day job if you should know (haha)..

Comments::