ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"









Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Powered by Blogger

Blogwise - blog directory

Blogarama

Blog Search Engine

Creative Commons License

Contents licensed under a CC License.

PETITION for a TMOOD SEQUEL Sign up here.

Need a copy of the TMOOD DVD? Order here.

Monday, March 14, 2005

Welcome first members!

This is a little late. I am kind of slow at catching up on all the updates I need to do.
We've got our first two members signing up to this page!


  • P & P 5
  • PBright


WELCOME!!!

I truly enjoyed reading the Daniel entry, I cannot give enough credit for P&P5's entry, who truly inspired me to get on with my thoughts and put it down on paper. Will look forward to more exciting entries from her.

Pbright is working on her entry right now and I am sure she's going through the same things I am, so many things plaguing our minds that we just want to organize and let it out. Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Comments::