ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"









Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Powered by Blogger

Blogwise - blog directory

Blogarama

Blog Search Engine

Creative Commons License

Contents licensed under a CC License.

PETITION for a TMOOD SEQUEL Sign up here.

Need a copy of the TMOOD DVD? Order here.

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Fishin's just an excuse, I suspect...

First off, I hope this works. I've never posted pics on a web site before. Having said that...

I especially like this scene. The scenery is so beautiful and just the two of them in the boat makes it a very intimate interaction. This occurs right after the pot luck and it is the first time we see Ray in a setting he's more comfortable in while around Livy. I also love how he steals a glace at her legs and then looks away. How cute!


I think this is also the first time we see Livy with her guard down around Ray. As she leans back, soaking up the quiet surroundings, we see a glimpse of Livy enjoying herself. It's a taste of what's to come!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Comments::