ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"









Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Powered by Blogger

Blogwise - blog directory

Blogarama

Blog Search Engine

Creative Commons License

Contents licensed under a CC License.

PETITION for a TMOOD SEQUEL Sign up here.

Need a copy of the TMOOD DVD? Order here.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Some Additional Thoughts

I've written my letter to Ms. Siebert. In the process of doing so it occurred to me that the more appropriate person may be Skeet's publicist. I'm going to mail my letter to Ms. Siebert but I have sent a letter to the publicist as well. For those of you who wish to do so:

ID Public Relations
attn: Joe Libonati
8409 Santa Monica Blvd
West Hollywood, CA 90069

I've pasted my letter here simply for those who may be interested in reading it. No other purpose intended or implied.

Dear Ms. Siebert,

I was delighted to learn that Mr. Ulrich had signed with The Gersh Agency. I've felt for some time that he was not getting the opportunities he deserved as an actor. I realize, of course, that the decision may have been his. I suspect, however, that since he's signed with a new agency perhaps that was not the case.

As a fan I hope to see more of Mr. Ulrich and in a more positive light.

For example, I believe that there are far better pictures which could be used as his head shot on the IMDb site. Admittedly, that is arguably a somewhat petty point. The existing picture does not, I believe, give one a good impression.

I also noticed that on Matthew Settle's IMDb site there were pictures of the TNT/TBS Upfront event of 12 April almost immediately. There were no such pictures at Mr. Ulrich's site although he shared billing with Mr. Settle for Into the West. Frankly, I was disappointed.

These are small matters, I know. I'm hoping, though, that small matters appropriately cared for will produce major results. As I write this, it occurs to me that I probably should be directing these thoughts to Mr. Ulrich's publicist and I will do so as well.

Best wishes for your success as a talent agent and as the agent for Mr. Ulrich. I appreciate your time and attention to this letter.

Comments::