ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"









Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Powered by Blogger

Blogwise - blog directory

Blogarama

Blog Search Engine

Creative Commons License

Contents licensed under a CC License.

PETITION for a TMOOD SEQUEL Sign up here.

Need a copy of the TMOOD DVD? Order here.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Lack of Publicity

At long last! Thank you, skeetrfan, for your help. I didn't think I was ever going to get to the place where I could post. I hope the point I wanted to make still has some validity.
Last Tuesday [4/12] the TNT/TBS Upfront event was held in NYC. We know Skeet attended as part of the cast for Into the West--at least that's what the press release said. Within a matter of days there were pictures of Matthew Settle, from the Upfront event, posted on his IMDb site.
Excitedly I quickly when to Skeet's IMDb site hoping to see some pictures of him as well. No doubt you can guess---there were none. Plus, that [from my perspective] ridiculous head shot of him was still there.
I know he has a new talent agent and maybe they haven't had sufficient time to update/upgrade his image. Perhaps that's the image Skeet wants. I'm thinking, however, that this new agent needs to know that Skeet has devoted fans who wish to see more of him in the most positive light possible. Any ideas?

As per sketerfan's request here's the address for the talent agent:
Ms. Leslie Siebert
The Gersh Agency
232 North Canon Dr.
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Comments::