ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"









Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Powered by Blogger

Blogwise - blog directory

Blogarama

Blog Search Engine

Creative Commons License

Contents licensed under a CC License.

PETITION for a TMOOD SEQUEL Sign up here.

Need a copy of the TMOOD DVD? Order here.

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Nightmare scene

You'd think that since I've pretty much worn out my DVD copy from constant viewing of this movie, I'd be an expert on every scene...

not even close..

Will someone please explain this scene to me?

I mean ... why did they have to put this in the movie when it just created more questions for the viewers--well, or it could just be me? I just don't get it.

I know maybe it is the only small part where Livy can explain her loneliness of her Mom's loss but don't you think that it left us all hanging in the end? Ray didn't say much and his reaction to Livy's distress was mind boggling.

Did he leave without saying a word because he was disappointed with what Livy said about giving her life to a stranger?

Some of you may have some clearer explanation, I'd love to hear some feedback from you guys about this really short scene.



Is that sadness, disappointment, irritation or hidden anger (although we all know he isn't capable of or even allowed to be in this movie) in Ray's face?


On the sidenote--I love that part where he rubs his temples, his profile is just so appealing. And oh...I am assuming he's wearing those long johns common during those time (is that the right term for it?) under his robe--what do you think?

Comments::