ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"









Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Powered by Blogger

Blogwise - blog directory

Blogarama

Blog Search Engine

Creative Commons License

Contents licensed under a CC License.

PETITION for a TMOOD SEQUEL Sign up here.

Need a copy of the TMOOD DVD? Order here.

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Hello

I just wanted to take a moment and introduce myself. I go by Gillian or Paloma. I am an addict of both the book and the film. I have only seen the film once, as I have not purchased it yet, but have read the entire book 5 times and parts of it 20+ times.

I also enjoy writing, so if I get some free time, I will submit an addition to the TMOOD, based on the book, but with Skeet in mind, not a balding redheaded man. This is because I was disappointed that the film left some of the best parts out and changed the story, not to mention that Skeet is too perfect for the character of Ray. I always picture him when I read the book anyway!

Thanks for having me on board, hopefully you'll be hearing from me shortly.

Comments::