ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"









Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Powered by Blogger

Blogwise - blog directory

Blogarama

Blog Search Engine

Creative Commons License

Contents licensed under a CC License.

PETITION for a TMOOD SEQUEL Sign up here.

Need a copy of the TMOOD DVD? Order here.

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Page back to normal

Whew!
We are finally back. Thank you for your patience as the site was down (in disarray) most of today. I had messed up on the coding and I just couldn't figure what was wrong with it. I had to get out and clear my brain. I am glad it's back to normal and that I am NOW making sure I back up my template in case something like this ever happens again.

To the team members, thanks for keeping up on the posting, I think I've neglected to even check on this today. I hope that PatriciaBUV is now on her way to getting a post in.

A few changes though---I've cut back to showing only around 10 posts on the page. This is just so that the readers won't have too long of a page scroll all the time. The previous posts can be accessed on the Archives on the sidebar. I've made the archives grouped by month instead of every week as well.

Comments::