ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"









Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Powered by Blogger

Blogwise - blog directory

Blogarama

Blog Search Engine

Creative Commons License

Contents licensed under a CC License.

PETITION for a TMOOD SEQUEL Sign up here.

Need a copy of the TMOOD DVD? Order here.

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Newbie

My DVD of TMOOD should arrive early this week, and I want to thank all you rabid Skeet fans for feeding me photos, lines, and scenes from the movie in the meantime. My participation in this site involves a lot of firsts for me, and I would never have signed up if I hadn't been drawn to your intelligence, passion, analysis, and dedication. Having only seen the movie once (on TV), I haven't been able to recall the fine details that some of you have. I was so "smitten," to use someone's word, as soon as I saw Skeet in that first scene that I really didn't focus on much but him throughout the movie. I've learned so much about him and TMOOD from you all. I truly appreciate it, and look forward to contributing more as time goes by.

Comments::