ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"









Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Powered by Blogger

Blogwise - blog directory

Blogarama

Blog Search Engine

Creative Commons License

Contents licensed under a CC License.

PETITION for a TMOOD SEQUEL Sign up here.

Need a copy of the TMOOD DVD? Order here.

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Thanks.....

Skeetrfan and all of the other Skeet addicts....I love this site. I'm grinning all day long after I get my Skeet fix. I love that all of you feel the same way I do about the same scenes, especially the fishing scene. Skeet makes me crazy every time I watch it....he's so good. I don't know anyone else who could have done that scene, except Skeet. It's such a simple scene...yet so powerful. Lately, because I've seen this movie so many times and replayed so many favorite scenes...I know all the dialogue. Just yesterday someone made some silly remark and I responded with "I bet"...smirking. Of course, I laughed after doing it...

Anyway....many thanks to all of you for providing solace. Personally, the last year has been a difficult one for me. This movie has made me feel hopeful again.....it's great to be able to discuss and share.....God bless all of you.....

Comments::