ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"









Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Powered by Blogger

Blogwise - blog directory

Blogarama

Blog Search Engine

Creative Commons License

Contents licensed under a CC License.

PETITION for a TMOOD SEQUEL Sign up here.

Need a copy of the TMOOD DVD? Order here.

Monday, April 03, 2006

Do you see Ray when you hear this song...I Do

I tried to learn how to post the song, and in my head; I saw the pictures I wanted to post with this, but I'm just not sophisticated enough with the equipment yet. But then I thought, hey they see the pictures just like I do and they'll get it just like they get the movie. So I decided to go ahead and post the words. You've probably already heard the song. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the words.
Skeetrfan, thanks for all the advice on this. It just wasn't meant to be.(By the way, I'm not sure about the spacing on this, so again, please forgive me, I'm still learning).
For me, this is what Ray did for Livy: He earned her trust making memories of them. By the way, the line,"I'm gonna steal you're attention like a bad outlaw," I dedicate to all of us from Skeet cause he certainly did!
Making Memories of Us
Keith Urban
I'm gonna be here for you baby
I'll be a man of my word
Speak the language
in a voice you have never heard
I want to sleep with you forever
And I want to die in your arms
In a cabin by a meadow
where the wild bees swarm
I'm gonna love you
like nobody loves you
and I'll earn your trust
making memories of us
I want to honor you mother
and I want to learn from you pa
and I want to steal your attention
like a bad outlaw
I want to stand out in a crowd for you
A man among men
I want to make your world better than it's ever been
I'm gonna love you
like nobody loves you
and I'll earn your trust making
memories of us
We'll follow the rainbow
where ever the four winds blow
There'll be a new day
Come your way
I'm gonna be here from now on
This you know somehow
You've been stretched to the limit
but it's alright now
And I'm gonna make you a promise
If there's life after this
I'm gonna be there to meet you
with a warm wet kiss
I'm gonna love you
Like nobody loves you
and I'll earn you trust
making memories of us

Comments::