ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"









Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Powered by Blogger

Blogwise - blog directory

Blogarama

Blog Search Engine

Creative Commons License

Contents licensed under a CC License.

PETITION for a TMOOD SEQUEL Sign up here.

Need a copy of the TMOOD DVD? Order here.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Skeet Speaks on Jericho Forum

This was posted on the Jericho forum from Skeet!!

To the most incredible fans ANY show has ever known:

From Skeet Ulrich

I am overwhelmed and quite honestly rendered speechless at the good will created by this show and its fans! By you, by us!
I think it speaks volumes regardless of the outcome.

A week ago our show was cancelled and it feels like time has stood still ever since. We loved bringing you this story. We loved waking up at 2:30 in the morning to drive an hour and a half and work 16 hours then drive home, eager and willing to do it all again the next day. Truly we did. Because when we got there we felt like a family. I miss that the most. Lennie constantly sang as he cooked up the mystery that is Robert Hawkins. Brad's incredible comic ability! The almost constant laughter and smiles. The kindness and generosity of spirit of everyone and I mean everyone (with the exception of one extra). I could go on and on.... trust me you don't want to hear it all! And as a family we never wanted to disappoint you. We tried desperately to stay one step ahead of you and you are a clever lot! Thanks for being there for us. I will never forget this experience and it is very hard to walk away from.

I have been fortunate to tell many different stories in my career but none has created the kind of discussions that this story has. Whether it was us in the lunchroom or people we would meet at events or people at the grocery store, invariably the discussion would turn to things much larger than the show, much more pertinent. And to me that is a success!

More to the point, however, is your generosity of spirit. I really don't know what to say....thank you doesn't suffice and my deck would collapse if we had a party so I am left somewhere in between. Your support is incredible and means more to all of us than you will ever know!

Be well. If we can all be as good to each other as you have been to us, what an incredible world we would have.

Skeet

Labels: ,

Comments::