ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"









Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Powered by Blogger

Blogwise - blog directory

Blogarama

Blog Search Engine

Creative Commons License

Contents licensed under a CC License.

PETITION for a TMOOD SEQUEL Sign up here.

Need a copy of the TMOOD DVD? Order here.

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Skeet Pictures

This is my first post and I have never blogged before (unless livejournal counts) so please bear with me. Thanks skeetrfan for setting up this blog and Kay for showing me ropes and to everyone else for your welcomes! You don't just say 'welcome home,' you actually make people feel at home. :)

You will soon find that I am a big time picture collector and with so many of my friends running websites of their own on various actors, I have access to quite a bit of pics. So I started my own gallery for fun and am excited I have others to share with.

First since this is the TMOOD site, I thought I would share pics from both the production and premiere. I am sure the majority of you saw them before but just in case there are a few new you can see them all |Here| and |Here|. Make sure you view the "original" size of the pictures to get the full effect. It is quite the effect. ;-)



Now for the new stuff, here are pics from Skeet's latest events in Janaury. There are the |People's Choice Awards Here| and |2007 Winter Television Critics Association Press Tour for CBS Here|. To see the whole set please click on the links.



I also have a super quick video here too that a friend sent me of Skeet's arrival at the People's Choice Awards.



Whew, I hope this was an appropriate first post. :) Since I am new, please let me know in the comments if these are things you would like me to share when I get and I would be more than happy to continue it in the future. Thanks!

Comments::