ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"









Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Powered by Blogger

Blogwise - blog directory

Blogarama

Blog Search Engine

Creative Commons License

Contents licensed under a CC License.

PETITION for a TMOOD SEQUEL Sign up here.

Need a copy of the TMOOD DVD? Order here.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Fan Fiction Newbie : My Sequel Scenario

Okay, Ive finally taken the plunge and attempted to do a little fan fiction. All this talk of stories has motivated me, (mostly through guilt -- but hey, it works!). Anyway, I wrote all day Tuesday, and finally managed to get it all up at my yahoo account. It is really long, roughly 15 pages, so I think I will just put the link here or it would push all the wonderful Skeet pics into oblivion, and that would be soooo wrong. To preface it a bit, the story was written as a sequel to the movie and takes place about 8 months after the end of the movie when Danny is about 2 years old. And, just a warning, my yahoo account times out a lot because they only allow so many downloads/views per hour. If anyone wants to post the story elsewhere .....that'd be great! Anyway, I hope you enjoy it...............take care friends!

http://www.geocities.com/skeetsfan/theblessing


LGL

Comments::