ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"









Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Powered by Blogger

Blogwise - blog directory

Blogarama

Blog Search Engine

Creative Commons License

Contents licensed under a CC License.

PETITION for a TMOOD SEQUEL Sign up here.

Need a copy of the TMOOD DVD? Order here.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Jericho

Hello. I haven't posted in quite a while, but I wanted to let everyone know that I saw previews for 'Jericho' tonight on the tv. It was during 'Big Brother'. I didn't even notice it at first then my husband said "there's Skeeter" I looked up just in time to see his face - one time. It was a bunch of quick shots of different people. At the end it said "Jericho Coming In The Fall". I was very excited and just wanted to let those who didn't see it know that CBS has started to air promos.

Monty

Comments::