ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"









Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Powered by Blogger

Blogwise - blog directory

Blogarama

Blog Search Engine

Creative Commons License

Contents licensed under a CC License.

PETITION for a TMOOD SEQUEL Sign up here.

Need a copy of the TMOOD DVD? Order here.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Fan Fiction

Hi Lovely People,

I've had a few requests recently for my TMoOD fan fiction. If you think some of it comes from devastated Jericho Fans looking to reconnect with Ray, I mean Mr. Skeet Ulrich, the answer is you bet.
I'm having touble
I'm having trouble reading the drop down menus above to get it all re-added. So, I created a TMoOD fandom on a really great fan fic website. Since then, lgl has also added her excellent stories to the mix.

Looking for a little Singleton Farm back in your life? Or do you have a Ray & Livy story to share?

Please visit:

http://www.fanlib.com/fandom/Magic_of_Ordinary_Days__The/74gna?sort=OLDEST&propertyId=74gna

Let's keep Ray & Livy alive....

ScriptGirl
xo

Comments::