ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"









Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Powered by Blogger

Blogwise - blog directory

Blogarama

Blog Search Engine

Creative Commons License

Contents licensed under a CC License.

PETITION for a TMOOD SEQUEL Sign up here.

Need a copy of the TMOOD DVD? Order here.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Heart of Winter, Jericho

Caps from tonight's episode have been loaded. To anyone who has not seen the episode the caps may be a spoiler so please be warned! :)






I am not sure about anyone else but I absolutely adore Gerald McRaney and the episode tonight just solidified that adoration even more. I am so glad that Jake chose his Dad to confide in because I just love the scenes between Skeet and Gerald. What a tear jerker tonight was. I can't wait until season one's DVDs come out so I can make proper caps. The rest of the caps are Here.


I scanned in next week's copy of the TVGuide, "Jericho's Bad Boys" and you can see those Here.




I also added four more HQs production stills from Jericho that my friend sent me and you can see those Here.




Just so it doesn't get lost, Kim found a great new interview Skeet did... there is that ball cap *lol*. Link: Click here.


Labels: , , ,

Comments::