ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"









Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Powered by Blogger

Blogwise - blog directory

Blogarama

Blog Search Engine

Creative Commons License

Contents licensed under a CC License.

PETITION for a TMOOD SEQUEL Sign up here.

Need a copy of the TMOOD DVD? Order here.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY





It was nine months ago today that we all first viewed "The Magic of Ordinary Days". As touched as we were by this lovely, romantic story and talented cast, none of us knew then how much it would literally change our lives.

I know many of your stories are the same as mine. I was captivated by this movie, entranced. I usually watch the Hallmark movies, as they are always such high quality productions. I remember seeing the commercials for this one, and was a little concerned thinking, hmm--the guy is yelling at the dog? I don't know if I am going to like this at all...little did we know. Afterwards, I was thankful I had DVR'd it!

The next day I watched it again. (I was so struck with this guy--what was his name again? Skeet Ulrich...yeah. I had heard his name, knew he was a good actor, but couldn't put my finger on what I had seen him in before. That changed quickly. I began searching for more information about his other roles. To this day I am amazed at the depth of characters he has portrayed and how he manages to be so chameleon-like in looks and perspective.)

Back to TMOOD! I ordered the DVD, bought the book, continued trying to find more information about this film. I finally ended up on some message boards. For a computer novice like myself, that in itself was a miracle! Then to read all these comments and know I was not alone in how this movie touched my heart! What a relief--I am not crazy! Somehow I got 'here' to the blog...and it felt like coming home. Never in my life had I 'talked' online, EVER! I didn't even know what a blog was. First we talked endlessly about the movie...still do at times. But I cannot begin to explain how this movie, this actor brought me to this place.

I know it sounds corny, but all because this movie was on nine months ago, I have found an incredible group of friends. Somehow we all ended up here...God works not only in myterious ways, but in 'magic' ways, too. So thank you CBS, Hallmark, Ms. Creel for your beautiful story. Thank you to the wonderful cast and crew that brought that story to life. And thank you Skeet! Because we all admire your work, you have given me this 'circle' of the most inspiring women I have ever met. Thank you, thank you.

Comments::