ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"









Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Powered by Blogger

Blogwise - blog directory

Blogarama

Blog Search Engine

Creative Commons License

Contents licensed under a CC License.

PETITION for a TMOOD SEQUEL Sign up here.

Need a copy of the TMOOD DVD? Order here.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Miracles - The Ghost - Moving On to Episode 12


A: Paul, er, Skeet,,,,there you are. My god man, you're dripping with sweat. Where have you been?

S: Oh, ah, jecorbin just broke ground on the new deck out back........this project is going to be amazing.

A: Good god, is there no end to that woman's insatiable desire to build things?

S: Oh, she occasionally takes a break, but the insatiable desire still applies.

A: You, my friend, are an annoyingly lucky man to have these women clamoring for you like this...........

S: Speaking of which, I've got to get going. Singleton Gal is ready to get started on Episode 12/The Letter.

A: Yes, yes - we're all packed. I took the liberty of throwing in an extra pair of overalls. I understand from the Blog that she is quite the fan of "The Farmer and the College Girl".

S: Oh, well Angus, jecorbin is staying on here, so I'm going on to Atlanta alone. I told her you'd be glad to stay and help with the decking.

A: Egad man, don't leave me here - she'll work me like a lumberjack!!

S: I loved that one - "The lumberjack and the mail order bride" ......

A: No, no really. Please drop me back at P&P5's - She's a delightful woman - works wonders with my screen caps and has a real love for the sciences - I'm much better suited to research than repairs.

S: Sorry Angus, but I gotta go.

A: Ulrichhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - Don't leave me...................................................................

Comments::