ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"









Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Powered by Blogger

Blogwise - blog directory

Blogarama

Blog Search Engine

Creative Commons License

Contents licensed under a CC License.

PETITION for a TMOOD SEQUEL Sign up here.

Need a copy of the TMOOD DVD? Order here.

Saturday, September 03, 2005

St. Debbie Send Off


A: Skeet! Don't you dare tell me that you are off again!

S: Don't blame me, Angus! These TMOODers are pulling the strings and I'm off to the next episode - you remember the Hand of God episode, don't you?

A: Yes, yes of course I remember it.

S: Well, I'm off to Jojo's place in Jersey to spend some time discussing that episode.

A: Oh, crikey! What is it with these women, passing you around like some piece of meat?

S: I can't quite figure it out, Angus. But I'm not complaining. They will do anything to make me happy! See you next time, mate.

Comments::