ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"









Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Powered by Blogger

Blogwise - blog directory

Blogarama

Blog Search Engine

Creative Commons License

Contents licensed under a CC License.

PETITION for a TMOOD SEQUEL Sign up here.

Need a copy of the TMOOD DVD? Order here.

Monday, May 02, 2005

About that "Agreement"

I think that my comment might have been a better blog so here goes:

And more on TMOOD...I would love to know about that "agreement" regarding the marriage. I thought Livy was a little hesitant to go upstairs with Ray when they 1st got home & then she seemed surprised when Ray said she'd be staying in his parents' room. It seemed to me that she thought they might be together. What do others think?

Comments::