ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"









Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Powered by Blogger

Blogwise - blog directory

Blogarama

Blog Search Engine

Creative Commons License

Contents licensed under a CC License.

PETITION for a TMOOD SEQUEL Sign up here.

Need a copy of the TMOOD DVD? Order here.

Friday, April 08, 2005

The Nose Sound is There

On last night's chat, pbright wondered about the sound she heard between the kiss and Ray asking, "Is there anything you like about me, Livy?" She thought Ray might be smelling (i.e., breathing in) and wondered about it. I never noticed it before (but haven't been as diligent as pbright in my viewing of the movie....has anyone?) so I checked out that clip and did hear the air sound (definitely coming from Ray). I think it sounds like breathing out -- borderline snort -- which makes me wonder if he wasn't thrilled with Livy's response to the kiss. Otherwise, why would he ask her that question? I think we all agreed in previous discussions that she did seem to respond (and the book refers to her feeling like her feet were glued to the floor), but now I wonder.....

What do we think about that sound?

Comments::