ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"









Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Powered by Blogger

Blogwise - blog directory

Blogarama

Blog Search Engine

Creative Commons License

Contents licensed under a CC License.

PETITION for a TMOOD SEQUEL Sign up here.

Need a copy of the TMOOD DVD? Order here.

Friday, March 18, 2005

Welcome All New Members

Welcome to the site new members. You will love it here. The team is growing and everyone here is all here for the same reasons-TMOOD and SKEET. It has been nothing but fun since last Saturday. I cannot thank Skeetrfan enough for all she is doing and has done for this site. My husband is so impressed with the layout. He couldn't get over how professsional it looked. I have actually shared with my husband my writings. Hopefully P&P5, he will now read your entries.
I better get off the computer because my five year old daughter is laid out on the work out machine next to me crying and saying that her mama is always on the computer now and she never gets to play it anymore. Good news, she'll be at grandma's all next week so I want have to feel torn. :)

Comments::