ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"









Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Powered by Blogger

Blogwise - blog directory

Blogarama

Blog Search Engine

Creative Commons License

Contents licensed under a CC License.

PETITION for a TMOOD SEQUEL Sign up here.

Need a copy of the TMOOD DVD? Order here.

Saturday, March 19, 2005

SOLDIER'S SWEETHEART ON TONIGHT

Just to let everyone know and remind those who do know:

Soldier's Sweetheart with Skeet and his wife Georgina will be on Turner South tonight, Saturday, at 10:45 and tomorrow, Sunday, at 3:30, I believe. If I find a different time for tomorrow I will post a new time. My husband informed me on my way up to post this reminder, that some may not get this station because you are not in the South. Is this true? I hadn't even thought that. My VCR is set and ready to go. I hope that it is a good movie and Skeet doesn't blow my image of him, aka Ray. Does anyone know if it's any good? Good viewing tonight. Maybe we can get a post going on Soldier's Sweetheart.

Comments::