ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"









Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Powered by Blogger

Blogwise - blog directory

Blogarama

Blog Search Engine

Creative Commons License

Contents licensed under a CC License.

PETITION for a TMOOD SEQUEL Sign up here.

Need a copy of the TMOOD DVD? Order here.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Livy's Unanswered Questions

It occurred to me recently when reading some of our comments and posts how many questions Livy leaves unanswered.

...Is there anything you like about me, Livy?
...What mistake would that be, being with him or marrying me?
...I've never heard you say how you feel about Ray (not exactly a question, but a statement worthy of a response)

Have I missed any? I guess she have left us room to come up with what she would have said, should have said, wanted to say and so on.

Comments::