ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"









Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Powered by Blogger

Blogwise - blog directory

Blogarama

Blog Search Engine

Creative Commons License

Contents licensed under a CC License.

PETITION for a TMOOD SEQUEL Sign up here.

Need a copy of the TMOOD DVD? Order here.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Keeping things easy

Hi all -

Skeetrfan reminded me that this site doesn't have to all be about writing new material. For those of you who may not have seen that particular message board at imdb.com (TOOMD) - one poster told us about Ray and Livy holding hands at the very end of the Thanksgiving dinner scene. I never would have seen it had I not read that and I actually had to watch the scene several times before I saw it. It was a great discovery if you haven't caught it.

Comments::