ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"









Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Powered by Blogger

Blogwise - blog directory

Blogarama

Blog Search Engine

Creative Commons License

Contents licensed under a CC License.

PETITION for a TMOOD SEQUEL Sign up here.

Need a copy of the TMOOD DVD? Order here.

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Brother Daniel

On my way to work today, I have a 35 mile commute-that's when most of my writing thoughts are conceived- I had a light bulb experience. I have been thnking about Ray's brother Daniel. What was he like? But most especially what did he look like? When I write, I have to have a mental picture in my head. This is who I thought to be Daniel. The circumstances are there-bare with me. How many of you saw the movie "Pearl Harbor" with Ben Aflack(spelling)? Do you remember Danny, his best friend? Josh Hartley-Hartnet, something like that. This is who I will use to develop my character of Daniel. What do you all think? Am I totally crazy?

Comments::